Sunday, November 15, 2009

Okay, now would be a good time to trust God

I see Dr Manoli in two days and I am freaking out about the appointment. My ankle had been doing well until about 10 days ago. Then in the past 10 days the tendon has started to snap again, the pain is considerably more, and the ankle is generally behaving like it did before surgery. In talking to my surgeon it sounds like there is a good chance that the tendon or one of the other supporting structures got retorn. The recovery has been uneventful except for one incident that happened at 4 days after surgery. It looks like this incident may have cause the tendon to retear.

Whatever is going on its out of my control. I will try not to worry until I know what I am dealing with. Even if it means that this surgery has failed and the surgery needs to be repeated...I am going to try to remain calm. It will all work out in the end. I am trusting God on this one.

No comments: