Monday, February 22, 2010

Things that start with the letter 'S'

Its been a while since I last updated. Life is very busy these days and free time to update my blog is hard to find! :) All is well these days. Here is a rundown:

Snowboarding: I love it and it turns out that I am awesome at it. Who would have guessed that! My plans had been to go a few more times before the end of the winter but school, work, and life have made it difficult. Snowboarding is definately on the agenda for next winter.

School: When I was a college junior my only worries were going to class and doing my homework. I thought that my life was the craziest life there could possibly be. Turns out, I was horribly wrong. Working full time and going to school nearly full time is a much bigger challenge then I ever imagined it could be. But, I am learning a lot about myself as this semester progresses. This experience is making me better at time management and giving me a new appreciation for so many things I previously took for granted....like sleep for example.

Hmmm, both of those headings start with 'S'...lets see if I can make the rest of them start with 'S'...

Shoes: Life is wonderful. All my right shoes were located in a timely fashion. I've even been able to wear all my heels again.

Surgery: This one is easy...there will be no more of it! My ankle is healing well and is now 5 months Post-Op. I am running 3-4 days a week and back to full strength training at the gym. My ankle gets a little cranky if I run too much or too often, but otherwise things are going well. My calf is back to normal size.

So, there you have it!

No comments: