Saturday, January 9, 2010

frozen shut

There is so much to be excited about right now. Although its 17 degrees out and my car doors were frozen shut this morning, there are far too many good things happening to be worried about those little details. School starts on Monday and my inner geeks cannot wait to get back to taking classes. I am actually looking forward to studying! (Hehe, this makes me a total geek, which I do not deny one bit...)

On January 17th I am going to Chicago to hang out with a very good friend. January 19th is my last post-op appointment about my ankle. I should be free to do whatever I want after that. :) January 29-31 is a snowboarding trip to Devils Head Wisconsin. Then into March is a trip to Texas to visit my cousin. I am also visiting a really good friend that I have not seen in 6 years.

Even though there are still a lot of things happening in my life that I do not like and do not have any control over, I cannot help but feel optimistic and encouraged about the future. There are things that cannot be changed, and they are not worth stressing out about.

So, here's to my last weekend of going to bed until finals week in April.

No comments: